The entry form for the Paramotor event at ABG was published by HABGOC on 2 March 2012.
It must be completed by:
- Each participant (This probably includes team officials as well).
- Each participant's 'National Federation' (NF) which is the participant's FAI member NAC.
- Each Participant's National Olympic Committee (NOC)
The completed forms must be submitted by your NOC to HABGOC before 30 April 2012, 24:00 Beijing Local Time; UTC +8.
It does not matter at what stage the entry form is printed, but a competitor could fill out the form (as much as possible) and send it to their NAC, or a NAC or NOC could fill it out, print it and fill in the rest of it manually. In any case it must be printed at some stage to be be signed and stamped by all three parties.
- National Olympic committee Name The NOC should fill this out.
- NOC Code The NOC should fill this out.
- Family name Of participant
- Given name Of participant
- International Recognized Name(if any) Of participant
- Passport No. Of participant
- Nationality What it says in the participant's passport.
- Gender Of participant
- Height(cm) Of participant
- Weight(kg) Of participant
Date of birth Of participant
- Accreditation number Of participant, your NOC should know this.
- FAI Sporting Licence number Of participant and issued by the NAC. This MUST be valid for Microlights and Paramotors for the period of the games and MUST be recorded as such in the FAI Sporting Licence database (if it is working). Special arrangements are in place for athletes of OCA member nations which are not FAI members. IMPORTANT If you are from one of these nations please get in touch with FAI Secretariat as soon as possible.
- Events IMPORTANT! All pilots should check all boxes. Since the rules expect all pilots to fly all tasks, by not checking some boxes they are only making themselves and their team less likely to win any medal.
- Competitor's declaration See OCA Constitution and OCA Anti-Doping Rules. Commercial Guidelines will presumably appear on the official website at some stage before the event but Olympic rules on this sort of thing is notoriously rigorous and participants planning to fly at ABG with large advertising on their canopies should definitely request clearance from HABGOC in advance or they may not be permitted to use it.
- Competitor signature If you don't have a digital ID then this should be signed after printing in the normal way.
- NOC Signature and stamp The NOC should complete this.
- NF Signature and stamp The NAC should complete this.