The agenda is now final and on the documents & reports page
Please register at www.fai.org/cima-about-us/cima-meetings/38635 It includes the hotel booking form to be sent directly to the Hotel Aulac or Hotel 46a where rooms have been pre-reserved.
Thursday 4 - Sat 6 December 2014, Lausanne, Switzerland.
The following reservations have been made:
Thursday 4 December
13h00 - 22h00 Paramotor Subcommittee in MSI Capitale Olympique room - max capacity 18.
15h00 - 19h00 Microlight Subcommittee in MSI verte & bleue room - max capacity 40.
Friday 5 & Saturday 6 December
09h00-17h45 CIMA Plenary in MSI verte & bleue room - max capacity 40.
All meeting rooms have WIFI and screens for presentations.
In the build-up to this meeting, they are all in the Calendar which you can subscribe to on your PC, mobile phone Etc.
- 27 September 2014 Colibri Diploma proposals. These MUST be received by the secretariat at least 2 months before the meeting. (See S10 2.1).
- 13 October 2014 Plenary Agenda. If you have any burning issues you want included in the agenda you must send them to the CIMA President or FAI Secretariat before then.
- S10 amendments. Are managed on the wiki in the CIMA Section 10 - Current proposals section. To make a proposal you will need to log in and a special template is ready for you to add in your proposal. If you have forgotten your login, the wiki can send it to you automatically. The objective of course it to arrive at a definitive series of proposals by the deadline which will ‘work’ within the greater context of the whole of S10 and will be presented in the normal way to the plenary for a YES or NO answer.
- Local regulations and task catalogue for all FAI category 1 events proposed for 2015
- Future plenary venues. Lausanne is the default venue. NACs may wish to propose alternatives, but they must be in writing and received by the CIMA President or FAI Secretariat before this date.
- 27 October 2014
- Deadline for final publication of S10 proposals after review by the S10 sub-committee.