Wolfgang Lintl, Germany
clarification for computing team results
4.34.11 The team score shall be computed from
a) the sum of the scores of the top three pilots of each country in each class in each task grouped together in:
- Classes AL1, AL2, WL1, WL2, GL1 and GL2
- Each valid Paramotor class which has a minimum of 8 pilots.
b) a combined Nation Score for paramotor classes shall be computed from the sum of the scores of:
- top 3 pilots in PF1 class
- top 3 pilots in PL1 class
- 1 top crew in PF2 class
- 1 top crew in PL2 class
- 1 top female pilot in PF1f class
of each country in each task grouped together.
If the PF 1 class is mixed with PF 1 f pilots, and the female pilot is on a high ranking, it is unclear with the existing text, how to calculate her result into the Nation score.