Links to generally useful documents
- FAI Constitution FAI Statutes and By-Laws to the Statutes
- FAI Sporting Code General Section & Section 10 (Microlights & Paramotors). Section 10 includes:
- The main S10 document, includes: Definition of a microlight or paramotor, diplomas & badges, rules for records, championships and control & measurement.
- Annex 1: Conformation requirements for microlights (appended to main document)
- Annex 2: Guide for championship organizers (appended to main document)
- Annex 3: Model local regulations for championships
- Annex 4: Task catalogue for championships
- Annex 5: Notes for Directors, International Officials and Official Observers (appended to main document)
- Annex 6: GNSS Flight recorders and other electronic devices
- Record claim form
- Championship Record claim form
- Other FAI documents includes:
- About FAI
- Code of Conduct
- Anti-Doping Rules and Procedures
- Code of Ethics
- Jury Members Handbook
- Naming of Competitions policy
- Protocol for Award-Giving and Closing Ceremonies
- Rights to FAI International Sporting Events
- Organiser Agreement
- Rules on Advertising for FAI Air Sport Events
- CIMA approval documents for Flight recorders include conditions of use in championships and records.
- IGC (FAI Gliding Commission) approved flight recorders. Useful, and sometimes essential for microlight & paramotor record attempts.
- IGC specification for IGC flight recorders S10 An 6 is based on this and it provides much useful information about the .igc data file format.
- FIS (Federation Internationale du Ski) specification for ski slalom poles (commonly used in Paramotor competitions)
Local copies of some of the above documents
These local copies are intended for your convenience, but you must refer to the CIMA documents page on the FAI web site for official purposes.