A Personal space can be set up by a user to tell the World about himself and to attach documents to Etc.
Each user can only have one personal space in the entire wiki.
|Personal spaces are designed to be for FAI related interest and business.
By all means tell the World what aircraft you fly, what kind of equipment you use, what you have been doing lately, your achievements Etc.
Use it to publish documents and proposals related to FAI or commission issues when you don't have permission to load them into a subject-related space.
|You must not use your personal space for commercial or non FAI related purposes.
Such content will be deleted without warning by a FAI wiki administrator.
FAI wiki users are requested to report suspected abuse of personal spaces to wikiAdmin@fai.org
Repeated abuse could lead to you losing the privilege of having a personal space at all.
This personal space will exist so long as you have a login to the FAI wiki. If you step down from being a delegate to a commission and you have no other FAI position (eg as a co-opted member of a committee, president or secretary of a commission Etc) then your wiki login will be deleted and your personal space will be deleted with it.
- Go to your personal menu at the top right of the page and select Create Personal space.
- In Who can use this space? The default settings are recommended. In any case do NOT enable anonymous users to contribute. Administrators will disable this if they find it, and may delete your personal space.
- In Theme, select the default theme which is designed to reflect the FAI overall look and feel.
- Click OK. The space will be created with a default home page for you to start work on.
By default a personal space is set to:
- You: Full admin permissions.
- confluence-users: this is anyone logged in to the wiki: View & comment.
- anonymous: this is anyone: no permissions - can't even view your space.
If you wanted non logged in people (ie anyone) to be able to view your space, edit permissions and set anonymous to view.
If you wanted to further restrict people who can view to just the people in your own commission, unset view for confluence-users and add yourCommission-delegates to the groups section.
|Please do NOT|
Grant any create or space admin permissions to anonymous users, except possibly create comment if really necessary. A wiki administrator will delete these if found, and if repeated your personal space will be irrecoverably deleted.
You can use all the features and Macros available to any other wiki pages in your personal space.
- Go to Space administration --> Remove space.
- Your space will be permanently deleted.