CIMA is the International Microlight and Paramotor Commission of FAI (Commission Internationale de Micro-Aviation). CIMA stands for FAI's microlight and paramotor activities, in particular World Records and International Competitions, are conducted under the direction of CIMA.
The main purpose of this wiki is to facilitate the collaborative work of the Bureau and the different sub-committees, and to make their activity and results visible to the air sports communnity.
[The CIMA Bureau]
- Microlight Sub-Committee
- Paramotor Sub-Committee
- Section 10 Working Group
- Flight Recorder Approval Committee
- Paramotor Precision Committee
- Internal Regulations Committee
- Ranking System Committee
- [CIMA Internet Presence Committee]
- European Microlight Championship 2010, Sywell, United Kingdom
- World Microlight Championship 2011, Beer Sheva, Israel
- World Paramotor Championshio 2011, Daejeon, Korea