Otepää - Palupera, Estonia 23 May to 2 June 2013
Classes in competition: PF1, PF1f, PF2, PL1, PL2
Official website: http://www.epc2013.eppa.ee/
| Event Director:
|| Ott Maaten (EST)
| Competition Director:
|| Paap Kolar (EST)
| Deputy Competition Director:
|| Renatas Samulenas (LIT)
| Chief Marshal:
|| Aare Vanari (EST)
|| Wojtek Domanski (POL)
| International Jury
|| Wolfgang Lintl (GER) President
Patrice Girardin (FRA)
Pietro d‘Intino (ITA)
|| Marta Denis (POL)
- Organizer agreement to be signed as soon as possible.
- Once signed OA received by FAI Secretariat, CIMA Bureau will decide if it will sign on behalf of CIMA.
- If positive:
- CIMA Bureau will indicate the changes it requires to LR & TC and give a deadline for this to be done.
- If negative, or the subsequent positive deadline is not respected:
- The championships is cancelled as a FAI event.