This FAQ attempts to describe the World League Cup in simpler terms than the formal rules.
- What organizers need to do to participate in WLC.
- What pilots need to do to participate in WLC.
- What is an elective team?
- How to establish an elective team
- What the WLC is all about.
- How WLC works.
- Why WLC is good for organizers.
- Why WLC is good for pilots.
- Why WLC is good for manufacturers and other sponsors
- Ask your NAC's CIMA Delegate to place your event in a CIMA Wiki web calendar (45 days before competition).
- Transfer sanction fee via Paypal to FAI (45 days before competition)
- Get a FAI Sporting Licence
- (optionally) Join an elective team
See the elective teams page
A dedicated 'WLC elective team' selection item will be installed on the paypal page soon.
In the meantime:
Go to the web page: http://www.fai.org/cima-events/payment-of-a-faicima-sanction-fee and enter the following data:
- Title of event: nnn - Elective Team
- Event date: WLC 2012
- Sport: Paramotor World League Cup
- Country: ccc
- nnn is a name of your Elective Team
- ccc is a name of a country where sponsor of Elective Team is located, although in this case it is not important.
The whole-season fee for an elective team is EUR 75.
The WLC brings the results of National Championships together to find a World League Champion each year.
Participating event organizers provide their results to CIMA and they are tabulated to show the current status of every participating pilot.
There is a tangible result at the end of each season; who is the best pilot?
Sponsors can create 'elective teams' into which they invite pilots, these team results are tabulated the same as individual results.