11th FAI World Paramotor Championships
Saquarema, Brazil, April 20-30 2022
Brazil put to the 2020 plenary that due to the COVID-19 situation it was really impossible to predict if people would be able to travel in june 2021.
The Championships are open to all Active Member and Associate Member countries of FAI who may enter:
- 6 pilots in class PF1m (Foot Launch, male) + 1 pilot PF1f (Foot Launch, female)
- 6 pilots in class PL1 (Paratrike) + 1 Wheelchair Pilot
- 4 pilots + copilot in class PL2 (Paratrike tandem)
Entries must be made on the official Entry Form. (Website: http://wpc2022.com.br )
If applications, with fees paid, are not received by February 01, 2022, the entry may be refused.
- The entry fee is:
- €450 (Five hundred euros) for Pilot and Copilot in Each Class
- €150 (One hundred and seventy euros) for Team Leader, Assistant, Mechanic, Guest.
The entry fee includes:
- Competition operations (setting, controlling, and evaluating the tasks),
- All competition materials (maps, task descriptions, control point atlases, pylons, stickers, etc.),
- Free use of the airfield and free entry to all official events,
- Place for each team with water, electricity and one tent,
- Preferential prices to eat.
Official website and results: http://wpc2022.com.br
Group mailing list TBA