Saquarema, Brazil, April 2022 Exact dates to be announced
The Championships are open to all Active Member and Associate Member countries of FAI who may enter:
- 6 pilots in class PF1m (Foot Launch, male) + 1 pilot PF1f (Foot Launch, female)
- 6 pilots in class PL1 (Paratrike) + 1 Wheelchair Pilot
- 4 pilots + copilot in class PL2 (Paratrike tandem)
Entries must be made on the official Entry Form. (Website: http://wpc2022.com.br )
If applications, with fees paid, are not received by February 01, 2022, the entry may be refused.
- The entry fee is:
- €450 (Five hundred euros) for Pilot and Copilot in Each Class
- €150 (One hundred and seventy euros) for Team Leader, Assistant, Mechanic, Guest.
The entry fee includes:
- Competition operations (setting, controlling, and evaluating the tasks),
- All competition materials (maps, task descriptions, control point atlases, pylons, stickers, etc.),
- Free use of the airfield and free entry to all official events,
- Place for each team with water, electricity and one tent,
- Preferential prices to eat.
Official website and results: http://wpc2022.com.br
Group mailing list TBA